When you hire My Smart Movers Ottawa for your next move, you don’t need to stress over your fragile items. Our professional packing team will pack each item in your for safe transportation to new home. Don’t forget to ask us about our professional packing services when you call to book your next move with My Smart Movers Ottawa.
We will always provide you with quality service. For those of you who have special handling needs, we offer full expert packing, crating of antiques, and fine art, as well as special handling of your valuable office or home computer equipment. My Smart Movers professional packing services are billed at the regular rate of $75 an hour that is for two professional packers. Packing materials are not included in the hourly rate.
My Smart Movers Ottawa takes exceptional care and pride while moving all of your household and office items. We will do our best to ensure your items arrive safely. In the event of a mishap, our policy is to handle it as quickly as possible and to keep each and every customer 100% satisfied. Please check out My Smart Movers Ottawa Content Protection Policy for details.
If you want pack yourself to make your move more economical instead of using our professional packing services, not a problem. Here is a list of quick tips from our professional packing experts to make sure your valuable belonging will arrive safe and sound at your new home.
- The biggest mistake when packing is over packing i.e. using a few big boxes to pack all your belongings.
- Keep a simple principle in mind the heavier the item the smaller the box.
- Make one or two boxes of items that you will need on your first two days in the new home.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box, try to keep items going to one room in the same box.
- Label each box with it’s content and it’s location at the new home, this will ensure safe, efficient and cost effective moving experience.
- Pack all fragile items in separate boxes with newspaper or packing paper, mark which side should be up and if put a fragile label on each box.
- Take clothes and other items out of the furniture, make sure furniture is completely empty.
- Take drawers out of the dressers, this will make the furniture light and therefore easy to move.
- Use wardrobe boxes for all your hanging clothes.
- Use plastic totes for all liquids and clearly label those containers.